Easy to make and super healthy finger food idea. Great for a snack or appetizer. Super yummy! Gluten free, paleo and keto diet friendly.
- 2 large zucchini
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the zucchinis in slices and place them on a baking sheet on top of parchment paper.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Put some grated parmesan cheese on top of each zucchini slice.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the parmesan cheese turns golden brown.
- You can remove your chips using a spatula.
- Best if served right away.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: zucchini, chips, healthy, snack, finger food