Delicious egg muffins that are so easy to make. Perfect for a super healthy breakfast or afternoon snack. Gluten free, dairy free (if you do not add cheese as a topping). They also freeze well and are easy to reheat.
- 7 eggs
- 2–3 tablespoons milk
- Ingredients of your choice like chopped: spinach, mushrooms, sweet peas, peppers, ham, cheese, etc
- salt and pepper to taste
- Oil or ghee
- Oil the muffin tin with a little oil. I like to use coconut oil or a little ghee. But any oil you use at home will be fine.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk 7 eggs, 2 tablespoons milk (dairy or non-dairy), salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide your ingredient combos evenly into tin.
- Pour enough egg mixture in each well to come to the top.
- Garnish with a pinch of grated cheese if you want.
- For extra protein, you can add a tablespoon of cooked quinoa into the mixtures too, and get a crunchier texture.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
The nutrition information will vary slightly depending on the different toppings you will use.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free, easy, breakfast, kid friendly, egg muffins, keto egg muffins, egg cups, healthy egg muffins