A delicious and super easy to make family dinner recipe.
- 1 Chicken Tikka Masala Kit
- 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. plain Greek-style yogurt *optional
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1 bunch cilantro *optional
- Chop 1 Tbsp. cilantro.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Heat oil in medium skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes, or until evenly browned.
- Add 1 1/3 cups water, rice, and vegetable blend; stir.
- Bring to a boil and reduce from heat.
- Cover and simmer 17 to 19 minutes or until most of the water is gone.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Tikka Masala sauce; stir to combine. Stir in yogurt and cilantro.