This is a Grain Free Zucchini And Carrot Muffins recipe. Healthy ingredients, nutritious vegetables, and about 30 minutes is all it takes for a delicious treat your whole family will enjoy.
Zucchini And Carrot Muffins
These muffins are perfect for breakfast or a healthy snack. Fantastic also for kids who do not eat enough vegetables. If you are trying to sneak in some nutritious vegetables, this recipe is a must try. I added a little maple syrup to sweeten them a bit. They taste heavenly. Grain Free Zucchini Carrot Muffins? Yes, please!
Just make sure after you grate the zucchini, to place it on top of a paper towel to drain the excess water. This recipe uses only a few ingredients and it’s very easy to make. For more muffin recipes, please see Super Healthy Banana Muffins or Almond Flour Banana Mini Muffins.
I really like baking in silicone molds because they won’t stick and are also easy to clean. For this recipe I used my flower Silicone Muffin Molds. I also like to bake with Bob’s Red Mill Almond Meal Flour for a grain free version, but whole wheat flour will work too.
Did I mention I really love my Grain Free Zucchini And Carrot Muffins? They are so good, moist, a little sweet and a perfect way to stay away from processed foods and eat clean. I feel good to know I am giving my family homemade treats that are healthy and nutritious.Print
Healthy and grain free muffins with delicious veggies.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 medium size zucchini grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medium size carrot grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the grated zucchini, carrot ,egg, butter, and maple syrup, using a spatula.
- In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients: salt, flour and baking soda.
- Gently incorporate all the ingredients until well combined but do not over mix.
- Place the mixture in muffin molds and bake for about 20 minutes (until golden brown on top)
- Let them cool down and remove from the molds.