Healthy and grain free muffins with delicious veggies.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 medium size zucchini grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medium size carrot grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the grated zucchini, carrot ,egg, butter, and maple syrup, using a spatula.
- In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients: salt, flour and baking soda.
- Gently incorporate all the ingredients until well combined but do not over mix.
- Place the mixture in muffin molds and bake for about 20 minutes (until golden brown on top)
- Let them cool down and remove from the molds.
- Category: Breakfast or Snack