These Homemade Real Non-GMO Vitamin C Gummies are made from fruits that contain lots of naturally-occurring vitamin C.
- 1 1/2 cups juiced oranges and clementines. (You can just use one fruit or both, a cup is usually 4–5 medium oranges)
- 4 tablespoons plain gelatin
- 2–4 tablespoons raw honey (use 4 if you like them extra sweet)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract *optional
- 1 tablespoon Vitamin C powder *optional if you want extra vitamin c
- Pour juice into a small saucepan. Sprinkle the gelatin over the top and let sit for a couple of minutes. Let the gelatin “bloom” (it will get wrinkly looking on the surface ). When all the gelatin is absorbed, whisk to combine.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat on the stove. Let the liquid warm, but not boil. Let all the gelatin dissolve. It takes about 3-5 minutes to make the liquid really smooth and thin.
- Add the honey and if using, the vanilla extract and vitamin c powder. Mix well.
- Pour into your molds or loaf pan and refrigerate for about 2-3 hours.
- Remove from molds. If you used the loaf pan, cut your gelatin into small squares.
- Store in the refrigerator- they will last 2-3 weeks.