Perfect dinner recipe for seafood lovers. Healthy, homemade, and ready in 20 minutes. Enjoy a wonderful homemade family recipe.
- 10–12 large sea scallops
- 1 bag frozen or fresh peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon *optional
- In a large pan, heat a little olive.
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the scallops in medium-high heat and sear for about one minute on each side. Add the butter and continue to cook for an additional minute or two on each side until they turn golden brown and remove from the heat.
- Separately, in a small-medium pan, boil the peas for 3-5 minutes, drain, and place in a high speed blender.
- Add the parmesan cheese, a couple of tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and blend to a purée consistency. You can add a little bit of water if needed.
- Serve the purée first and place a few scallops on top. Add a little lemon juice if you like.
- Category: dinner
- Method: seared
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: seared, scallops, dinner, easy, recipe