A quick and easy gluten free banana bread recipe that is just perfect for breakfast or a healthy snack.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey (use one extra tablespoon if you like it extra sweet)
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients in a high speed blender, and blend until smooth.
- Next, line a small loaf pan (3½ x 5 inches) with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan and bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour until golden brown
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American