Delicious, quick and healthy recipe to start your day full of energy.
- 1 cup oatmeal – ground in food processor or high speed blender.
- 2 ripe and mashed medium size bananas
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Ground your oatmeal in a food processor or high speed blender.
- In a large bowl, place the oatmeal, mashed bananas, egg yolks and coconut oil and mix well. I used a hand blender.
- Spoon little round pancakes on a cookie sheet on top of parchment paper.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oatmeal pancakes, 15 minute pancakes, banana oatmeal, baby pancakes