Easy to make, healthier alternative to regular Nutella, 2 ingredient brownies.
- 3/4 cup Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Use a mixer or hand blender and start whisking the eggs. Whisk really well for about 5-7 minutes in medium-high speed so your brownies will have a great texture. The eggs should become light lemon-colored and puffy.
- Warm 3/4 cup of Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Spread in the microwave for about 40 seconds. You should get a loose and creamy consistency.
- Combine the two ingredients mixing well little by little.
- Place the mixture in a small baking dish (grease it with some oil or ghee to prevent sticking) and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool down and then using a knife cut them in small squares.
- You can store your brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
- Category: dessert