Delicious 2 ingredient recipe. Perfect for breakfast or a healthy snack. Great for kids and adults. Gluten free, dairy free.
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Bake the large sweet potato at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes to 1 hour. You can bake the sweet potato in a cookie sheet on top of parchment paper. Prick a couple of times with a fork before baking.
- Peel and let it cool down.
- Mash the sweet potato and add the cinnamon *optional. You should have a puree consistency.
- Add the eggs and mix well using a whisk or hand blender.
- Spoon round pancakes on a cookie sheet on top of parchment paper.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees. Make sure you flip them half way.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sweet potato, 2 ingredient, kid friendly, clean, easy, healthy