Delicious and healthy dark chocolate raspberry hearts treat for kids and adults. Dairy free, no bake vegan recipe. Made without refined sugar.
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 5–6 tablespoons maple syrup *or use honey
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- In a medium size bowl mix the cacao powder with the melted coconut oil.
- Add the maple syrup and the fresh raspberries and mix really well. I used a hand blender but you can whisk by hand too.
- Using a ziplock bag (cut a tip at the end),or small spoon, fill your molds with the mixture.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Chocolates will come right out of the molds. Enjoy!
- Store them in the freezer.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate, dark chocolate, vegan, dairy free, healthy treat