A delicious and easy 5 ingredient almond butter fudge recipe for the entire family to enjoy. A gluten free treat made without refined sugars.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- Pinch of salt
- In a medium size bowl, mix all the ingredients well with a hand blender.
- Place the mixture on top of parchment paper in a medium size square pan.
- Freeze for about 2-3 hours.
- Remove from pan and cut in small squares. I got about 16 squares.
- Store them in the freezer.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: almond butter, gluten free, fudge