- 1 cup almonds – I like to buy Trader Joe’s Raw Almonds 16 Oz
- 1 large ripe banana
- 4 pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 1 egg
- In a high speed blender grind almonds to flour consistency and add the rest of the ingredients and pulse several times until everything is well mixed.
- You can also buy almond flour at a health store and mix everything in a bowl with a mixer.
- Place in baking sheet or mold and bake for 15-20 minutes at. 375. I used the HIC Brands that Cook Essentials Silicone 24-Cup Mini Muffin Pan for this recipe and I really like the quality and the fact it is so easy to bake with silicone!
- You can eat them plain or in this case, add a little hazelnut chocolate spread on top of the mini muffins.
- Almond flour banana mini muffins are ready!
- Category: Dessert