Powerful anti-inflammatory snack full of health benefits.
- One medium head of organic cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil [or coconut oil]
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- Pinch of cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop cauliflower head into florets.
- Place cauliflower into a baking dish. Add olive oil, turmeric, cumin, and salt then mix together.
- Cover baking dish with foil to keep florets from drying out and roast for about 35-40 minutes.
- Then, remove foil and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Category: snack