Delicious and easy to make family dinner recipe.
- 4 chicken breast fillets (boneless and skinless)
- 8 slices of bacon
- 12 steamed asparagus
- Mozzarella cheese (cut in small pieces for stuffing)
- Oregano *optional
- Paprika *optional
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Pound out of the chicken fillets to approximately 1/2″ thickness.
- Season your chicken according to taste. I like it with oregano, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Cut the steamed asparagus to approx size of chicken roll (so that the asparagus will not peep out from the ends.
- Roll chicken around asparagus, place a little mozzarella cheese, and wrap each roll with a bacon strip or 2 to get full coverage. You can hold the rolls together with toothpicks.
- In a large pan, heat some olive oil and place the chicken rolls. Cook in medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side. This will make the bacon crispy.
- Place the same pan (make sure it is also oven safe) in the oven and let it cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and cut the chicken rolls in slices. I cut in 4 with a sharp knife.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.
- Category: dinner