The perfect way to start your day with lots of nutrition. Gluten-free, dairy-free, no sugar, keto and paleo friendly recipe.
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of sea salt & pepper
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
- Scoop out some avocado from the center to make room for the egg.
- Break an egg into the center of each half avocado. Don’t worry if some of the white spills out as long as the yolk is intact..
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees for about 10-15 minutes until whites are set and yolk is runny.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: avocado, egg, breakfast, healthy