Homemade smoothie recipe full of health benefits.
- 1 banana
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 1 1/2 cups cherries (fresh are best but if not available use frozen)
- 2 cups water (you can also use coconut water, almond milk or yogurt)
- Blend in a high speed blender all the ingredients. The high speed blender I use is the Vitamix Professional Series and it is one of the best investments I’ve ever made for my family’s health!
- You can add ice if using fresh cherries.
- You can also try adding more or less liquids to get the right thickness and also preferred sweetness.
- Freeze some ice pops too!
- Category: Drinks