Warning: These cookies are highly addictive.
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar (I used Demerara sugar)
- 4 eggs
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix together butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs and salt.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Then add flour and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Make balls and flatten to desired cookie shape. You can also use your fun cutters!
- Cook for about 10-12 minutes until lightly golden.
- This recipe makes about 15 cookies