Cod In Livornese Sauce is healthy and delicious!
- 4 Cod fillets
- 1 tomato peeled and chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/4 cup capers
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper and oregano
- Season cod fillets with salt and pepper and dip in flour.
- With a little olive oil in a large pan cook cod for a couple of minutes each side and set aside.
- In the same pan sauté onions and garlic for a couple of minutes.
- Add tomato, a bit of oregano, capers and black olives.
- Cook for about 5 minutes in medium heat.
- Put the cod back in the pan and add the white wine.
- Cook for another couple of minutes.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.
- Category: Family Dinner