Delicious and super nutritious protein packed quinoa salad. Perfect for lunch or as a healthy side dish.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 3 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1 cup cooked beets chopped
- 1 cup cooked carrots chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tablespoons mayonaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First you need to cook the veggies, quinoa and eggs. I like to steam my vegetables for about 7-10 minutes until they are soft. Chop the eggs and veggies when cooked. Let them cool down and set aside.
- For your dressing just mix the mayo with the juice of 1/2 a small lemon and a tablespoon of olive oil. Add also salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium size salad bowl, combine all the ingredients together. This salad is served cold so you need to wait until your cooked ingredients cool down first.
- If you are serving more than 3 people, just add a little more of each ingredient.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chop
- Cuisine: Russian
Keywords: russian salad, quinoa, protein salad