Great recipe, ready in less than 30 minutes!
- 2 cups broccoli florets (cooked and chopped)
- 2 hass avocados
- 5 cups vegetable broth (about)
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese (you can use other types if you want)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- You need to cook (steam is preferred) the broccoli (about 5-7 minutes), drain and chop.
- If you have a high speed blender, place the broccoli, avocados, the vegetable broth, cheese, salt and pepper, and blend well.
- You can add a little more broth if the cream is too thick. Blend and test the texture. Depending on your taste you can make it thicker or thinner.
- I used my Vitamix in soup mode and it came out warm and ready to serve.
- If you are using a regular blender you will need to then heat it up in a medium pan until the cheese melts. About 5-10 minutes in medium heat.
- You can serve and decorate on top with a broccoli floret.