Delicious crock pot family recipe.
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups fresh snow peas
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms chopped
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce *or substitute for coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl mix the soy sauce with the honey, broth, ginger, garlic, and a pinch of salt.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the chicken in the crock pot, add the veggies and the sauce on top. Mix well.
- Cook in low for about 4-6 hours.
- Category: Dinner