Healthy Family Meals!
- 1 lb ground veal
- 2 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup sweet peas
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- Salt, pepper, and oregano to taste
- Form little meatballs with your ground veal. Season them with a little salt, pepper and oregano.
- You can make your meatballs smaller but I recommend making them a little big so they will come out really moist.
- Cut and peel potatoes in small squares and cut or grate the carrots.
- In your crock pot add the meatballs, the tomato sauce and the vegetables.
- Cook in low for about 6 hours.
- Serve with rice or quinoa.
- Category: Dnner