Delicious, naturally sweet and healthy 3 Ingredient Banana Bread Cookies. Great for breakfast or as a snack.
- 2 ripe large bananas
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl, mash the bananas and then add the oats and coconut oil.
- Mix everything together well.
- Using your hands, make little round balls and place them on top of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
- Store in a closed container.
You can also add 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts. *optional
- Category: snack