Super easy to make 3 ingredient cookie recipe. Gluten free treat made with healthy ingredients.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl, place the lightly beaten egg, almond butter and coconut sugar. Mix well with a spoon.
- Add the chocolate chips (optional) and mix really well with your hands.
- Make little round balls with your hand and place them on a cookie sheet on top of parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Let them cool down for a few minutes.
- Store in a closed container. I refrigerated my cookies and they turned a little firmer after a couple of hours. Makes 10 cookies.
- Category: dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: almond butter, gluten free, cookies