Healthy, nourishing and delicious snack for kids and adults. No refined sugars and only three ingredients.
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3–4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon unflavored powdered gelatin
- Blend the blueberries with water and maple syrup in a high speed blender.
- You will get a little over 2 cups. All is needed for this recipe is 2 cups of juice so enjoy some while you make your gelatin.
- In a measuring cup, place about 1/4 cup of the blueberry juice and sprinkle with the tablespoon of powdered gelatin. Mix well and allow to sit until the gelatin swells in the liquid for a few minutes.
- Place the remaining 1 3/4 cups in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and remove from the heat right away.
- Add the swelled gelatin immediately and mix until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Place the mixture among the serving molds or gelatin containers you are using, and allow to cool to room temperature first.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Category: snack