A delicious homemade dish full of flavor and healthy ingredients. Perfect for the entire family to enjoy.
- 1 1/2 pounds organic beef stew meat
- 1 fresh cilantro bunch chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups of bone broth (you can use regular broth or water also)
- 4 small potatoes cut in squares
- 3 carrots cut in slices
- 1 cup sweet peas
- Olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pan in medium-high heat, place a little olive oil and then the onion. Cook for a couple of minutes then add the meat and cook both sides for a couple of mins each. You can add some salt and pepper to taste.
- In a blender, place the cilantro with the bone broth and blend well.
- You can now lower the heat to low-medium and add the vegetables and the cilantro broth from the blender. Cook for about 1 hour until the meat and veggies are tender. Add a little more salt if needed.
- You can also make this dish in a slow cooker. In low for about 4-5 hours.
- Serve with rice, quinoa, or your favorite side dish.
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: peruvian