Perfect dinner option the entire family can enjoy. Stuff your chicken with cheese, vegetables or deli meat.
- About 1 pound chicken thighs
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- A few slices of bacon
- Gruyere cheese (cut in small pieces for stuffing)
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- A little white wine (optional)
- First you need to stuff your chicken thighs with a piece of gruyere cheese or any other vegetable you choose. Season with oregano, paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
- Then wrap around a slice or two of bacon and hold it together with toothpicks.
- In a large pan, heat some olive oil and place your chicken. Let it brown for a few minutes. Remove your chicken from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, mix the chicken broth, flour and wine (optional). Cook in medium heat for a couple of minutes. Mix well.
- Place the chicken back, cover and let it cook for an additional 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.
- Category: Dinner