Creative and Healthy snack idea for the entire family!
- Hard boiled eggs
- cooked veggies chopped (you can also make them without any veggies)
- Salt to taste
- Boil eggs for about 10 minutes. Cook any veggies also if using. When your hard boiled eggs are cooked and ready, cut the eggs and remove the yolks.
- Mash the yolks with some mayo, cooked/chopped carrots, and a bit of salt.
- Mix well and then build your egg chicks.
- Use raisins (I used pistachios this time) for the eyes and carrots for the beaks. Kids can help in the process and will make it a fun family activity too!
- Don’t forget to cut the eggs horizontally (tip at the bottom) so eggs can stand without falling.
- Enjoy your Hard Boiled Egg Chicks!
- Category: snack