Delicious coconut and banana cookies that are so so easy to make. Gluten free, dairy free, egg free, super healthy treat for kids and adults.
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pulse the banana and toasted coconut flakes together with a blender or food processor.
- Shape them into little round cookies and place them on a cookie sheet on top of parchment paper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden.
You can try adding other toppings like raisins, your favorite nuts, or even cacao nibs.
- Category: Snack Treats
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free, vegan, dairy free, cookies, healthy cookie, easy baking