Delicious cookies made with no refined sugar and nutritious pumpkin. Perfect baking recipe for the Fall season.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp ghee (you can use butter also)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (cook pumpkin and then blend with a little water)
- 3 tbsp date sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips *optional
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium size bowl place the almond flour, baking powder and pinch of salt and mix well.
- Add the pumpkin puree, egg, date sugar, and vanilla extract and mix well again. Then add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well again.
- In a cookie baking sheet on top of parchment paper, make round cookies with the dough using your hands.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes.
- Category: Baking
- Cuisine: American