A delicious and full of flavor healthy baked cod escabeche recipe. Serve it with rice or quinoa or simply by itself.
- 4 fresh cod fillets
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cup Clamato’s original tomato juice cocktail
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, pepper, oregano
- Cut the onions and tomatoes in slices and set aside.
- In a medium/large pan heat the olive oil and add the garlic, onions and tomatoes. Add Clamato’s original tomato juice cocktail. Season with salt, pepper and oregano to taste. Let it cook in medium/high heat for about 5-7 minutes.
- In a baking dish place the vegetables and the fish fillets.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes depending on how thick the fillets are.
- Category: dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Peruvian
Keywords: baked escabeche, cod escabeche