The best recipe for perfect juicy burgers coming right out of your oven mess-free!
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional, according to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper (optional)
- ½teaspoon garlic powder and/or onion powder (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Combine your ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly
- Using clean hands, form the meat into equal patties (how big and how many is up to you)
- Transfer to a parchment-covered cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip them, then bake for another 10 minutes
- Check with a meat thermometer. It should read 160F (or 165 if you’re using chicken or turkey). If not, add a few more minutes, checking them regularly.
- Add cheese, vegetables, or any other toppings you like and serve on a bun (or between crisp lettuce if you’re doing Keto).
For best results don’t make your patties too thin. Remember that thinner burgers cook faster and you might end up with a dry burger if you cook it for longer than necessary.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked burgers, juicy burgers, keto, grass-fed beef, tips for baked burgers