A simple homemade guacamole recipe that tastes absolutely delicious.
- 3 ripe Hass avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely diced onion
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 jalapeño, cored and finely diced (add more or less to taste if you like it spicy)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- In a medium size bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and sea salt (you can use a fork). Then mix in the onion and tomato.
- Serve immediately, or cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate before serving.
- For a chunky consistency, slowly turn the bowl as you run a fork through the avocados.
- You can either add cilantro or use if as a garnish
- Use more sea salt if needed
- For best taste do not keep refrigerated for more than a day.
- Category: Dip
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: guacamole, hass avocado, homemade guacamole