Organic, full of nutrition homemade natural multivitamins. For kids and adults.
- 3/4 cup juice (your favorite juice/smoothie flavors)
- 2 tablespoons plain grass-fed gelatin
- Pour juice into a small-medium saucepan. Sprinkle the gelatin over the top and let sit for just a few minutes until it starts to “bloom”. Iit will get wrinkly looking on the surface and all of the white powder from the gelatin will absorb into the liquid. Mix well.
- Then place the saucepan over medium heat on the stove. Let the liquid warm, but don’t let it boil. You want all of the gelatin to dissolve and turn thin and runny. I will be grainy at the beginning, but after a couple of minutes in the heat it should dissolve completely. Make sure you stir it well.
- Put the liquid in a little cup or jar, (I use my measuring cup), and then into your molds.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from molds. They pop right out!
- Store in a mason jar or closed container in the refrigerator. They last for about 2 weeks.
- Category: Snack or Supplement
- Method: Simmer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gummy, multivitamin, kids