Perfect healthy and creative treat for the summer.
- 4 cups stawberries
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 lime (juiced)
- 1/2 cup of water
- Wash, remove stems and cut strawberries in half.
- Place them in a ziplock bag or freezer safe container and freeze for 3-4 hours,
- Blend the frozen strawberries in a high speed blender with maple syrup and the juice of 1/2 a lime. Add a little water to make sure everything is well combined. I added about 1/2 cup of water. You can add little by little until you get the right consistency.
- You can serve it right away or freeze for an additional 2-3 hours for a more frozen texture.
- Category: dessert