Healthy alternative to potato fries. Oven Baked Carrot Fries are sweet, tender and so delicious!
- Cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel and cut carrots into “fries” shapes.
- Place them on a cooking sheet on top of parchment paper.
- Add a little bit of cooking oil and salt.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until well browned and tender.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces. You could also add some ground cinnamon and a little bit of honey to your Oven Baked Carrot Fries.
- Category: Finger Food