Delicious and healthy summer fruit salad recipe. Easy to make and simply amazing.
- 15 strawberries *about
- 3 kiwis
- 1 mango
- 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey *optional
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes
- Wash, clean and cut the fruit in bite size pieces except for the orange.
- Place the fruit in a bowl.
- In a small cup squeeze the juice of the orange and mix with one tablespoon of maple syrup or honey. This is optional if you prefer your salad on the sweet side.
- Mix all the fruit with the orange dressing and sprinkle the toasted coconut flakes on top.
- Enjoy a perfect rainbow delicious summer salad recipe.
- Category: dessert