Quinoa Mini Cups with veggies are delicious and a great idea for a snack. You can add some ham and cheese too!
- 2 zucchinis grated
- 1 carrot grated
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of ham chopped *optional
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- I cook quinoa in vegetable or chicken broth (my favorite is Pacific Foods Chicken Broth because it is organic and from free range chickens) Cook quinoa ratio: 2 cups broth and 1 cup quinoa in medium heat (uncovered) for about 15-20 mins until all the liquid absorbs. Then remove from heat, cover, and let it sit for about 5-10 minutes.
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Place in baking mold and bake for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool down before taking them out of the mold.
- You can serve these yummy mini cups hot or cold (I really like them warm).
- Category: Brunch