Delicious shrimp recipe ready in 15 minutes.
- 1 pound of shrimp (peeled and cleaned)
- 20 asparagus *about (cut in pieces)
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2–3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pan, heat some olive oil and then sauté the onion for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, shrimp, and sauté for only a couple of minutes turning the shrimp.
- Turn the heat to medium and incorporate the asparagus, vegetable broth, soy sauce, and salt and pepper and mix well. Sauté for an additional 5 minutes approximately.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Category: dinner