Fun and festive dessert idea for the entire family plus a super easy to make homemade whipped cream recipe.
- 1 lb large strawberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, raisins (optional to decorate the eyes)
- Rinse the strawberries, cut around them so they can stand alone and then cut on top, just enough for the hats. Set aside
- In a mixing bowl, whisk whipping cream for about a minute then add the sugar and vanilla and continue to whisk (I used a hand blender) until the cream reaches stiff peaks.
- Add the cream to piping bag or ziplock and cut the tip. Decorate your Strawberry Santas carefully according to the picture.
- Refrigerate if not serving right away.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mixer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry, strawberry santas, holiday, fun food