Super moist, double chocolate and delicious muffins in fun teddy bear molds! Made with 100% whole wheat.
- 1 cup 100% whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 4 oz unsalted butter softened
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and sugar first using a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients one by one and blend well.
- Add the chocolate chips at the end mixing with a spatula or spoon.
- Fill your molds and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Category: Dessert