Delicious, moist and nutty little chocolate cake bites.
- 1/2 jar Justin’s Nut Butter Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl start mixing the spread with the egg. Then add the flour, baking powder and coconut sugar.
- Mix well. I only used a large spoon and then with my hands incorporated all the ingredients well. A nice dough should form well.
- You can then just make little balls with your hands or use a mold. Make sure you grease/oil the mold or baking sheet (on top of parchment paper) with some butter/oil to prevent sticking.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Let them cool down for a few minutes and enjoy this wonderful treat.
- Makes about 20 little cake bites.
- Category: dessert