A healthier version of Nutella exists! It’s called Justin’s Nut Butter Natural Chocolate Hazelnut spread and you can make delicious 15 Minute Healthy Nutella Little Chocolate Cake Bites in just minutes!
I love baking brownies, cookies, muffins, you name it! There is nothing better than the smell coming out of the oven when you bake homemade treats. Now, make your sweet treats with good quality ingredients and you will be in heaven. There is nothing better than this!
I had half a jar of Justin’s Nut Butter Natural Chocolate Hazelnut from my Easy 2 ingredient Healthy Nutella Brownies Recipe, and decided to make some 15 Minute Healthy Nutella Little Chocolate Cake Bites.
Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut blend has way less sugar than regular Nutella, plus all the ingredients are natural. It actually tastes nutty, homemade, and real. I thought what if I add an egg, a little bit of flour, baking powder, and a couple tablespoons of coconut sugar?
These little chocolate bites came out just PERFECT!
I am enjoying one as I write this post……..
Let me also tell you something about this recipe: It does not require a blender or a mixer. Nope, nothing, zero. Just a medium size bowl, a spoon, a measuring cup, and your hands. So easy you won’t believe how good these little bites are.
I am so proud of my new invention and how easy it was to make these 15 Minute Healthy Nutella Little Chocolate Cake Bites. I love sharing easy recipes because I believe cooking and baking should not be complicated. It should not require many ingredients. Simple homemade treats are really the best.
5 ingredients and about 15 minutes is all it took for me to enjoy these super creative and healthy treats. I used all purpose flour but I am sure other types will work as well if you want to try a gluten free version.
I also added a couple of tablespoons of coconut sugar because the natural spread is really not that sweet. But you can substitute for honey, stevia or maple syrup.
I hope you give this recipe and try and let me know how it goes. These little bites would not disappoint. I promise.
15 Minute Healthy Nutella Little Chocolate Cake BitesPrint
Delicious, moist and nutty little chocolate cake bites.
- 1/2 jar Justin’s Nut Butter Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl start mixing the spread with the egg. Then add the flour, baking powder and coconut sugar.
- Mix well. I only used a large spoon and then with my hands incorporated all the ingredients well. A nice dough should form well.
- You can then just make little balls with your hands or use a mold. Make sure you grease/oil the mold or baking sheet (on top of parchment paper) with some butter/oil to prevent sticking.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Let them cool down for a few minutes and enjoy this wonderful treat.
- Makes about 20 little cake bites.
If you have a healthy recipe to share, please tag @chfunfood on Instagram or send me a message. I would love to share it!
If you are interested in reading more about my blog, please take a look at my latest articles. I am a mom blogger who loves to share creative and healthy fun food ideas.
This post contains affiliate links. The products linked are the products I use and recommend. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but Creative And Healthy Fun Food will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated.