Super easy 2 ingredient best Parmesan cheese crackers. Gluten free, grain free, no sugar.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the 2 ingredients in a Food Processor and pulse several times to combine.
- Take the dough out of the food processor and form a big ball with your hands to. The dough generally comes out fine and forms well. *You may need to add a little bit of water (just a few drops) if your dough is not well formed.
- Roll out dough on top of Parchment Paper. You don’t want it too thin because the crackers could break easily.
- Cut in fun shapes with your favorite cookie cutters or if you don’t have any, just cut in little squares with a knife. I made mine with little holes just for decoration. Place them on a baking sheet on top of parchment paper. They don’t stick so no need to use oil or butter.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Mine came out just perfect in 10 minutes.
- Enjoy them while they last.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy, baking, cheese crackers, gluten free