This is one of my favorite recipes. Amazingly wholesome and the best easy 2 ingredient Parmesan cheese crackers recipe you will ever try! Gluten free, paleo and keto friendly. These crackers are great for kids and adults.
Keto Friendly 2 Ingredient Parmesan Cheese Crackers Recipe
A while ago I came up with a healthier version of goldfish crackers for my kids. I tried using different types of cheeses and flours. I experimented with different spices, different baking temperatures, and different molds.
What was always constant was the fact that my family LOVED the cheese crackers. They enjoyed all the different varieties and flavors. They just loved the taste of homemade crackers coming right out of the oven. I mean, who wouldn’t?
But one day, I made this recipe using Parmesan cheese and had a glass of red wine while eating them. In that moment, I realized this was the best easy 2 ingredient Parmesan cheese crackers ever. I was in heaven! Really, it is the perfect combination!
Best Tasting Gluten Free Parmesan Cheese Crackers Ever!
This is why I decided to share this amazing idea with you. They are really the best crackers ever! Fancy tasting Parmesan cheese crackers for the entire family to enjoy. Let the kids have them as a snack, and we can have them with a good glass of wine. After a long day, this is the perfect time for some wine and cheese crackers.
Everyone wins with this recipe. The crackers have that unique homemade taste, full of Parmesan cheese and almond flavors. Fancy looking and tasting crackers that will impress anyone who tries them. The best part is they are super easy to make using only 2 healthy ingredients.
You can grate the cheese yourself or buy it already grated. Make sure you choose a good quality Parmesan cheese and almond flour. You also need parchment paper, a rolling pin (or a bottle if you don’t have one), and some cutters for the kids if you want to make them more fun.
Use equal amounts of Parmesan cheese and almond flour. That’s it! This recipe will make about 50-60 small crackers.
Go ahead, give this recipe a try and see for yourself. You can make a big batch and freeze them for later too. Your kids will love them and you will enjoy the best tasting cheese crackers you could ever find.
Watch My Keto Parmesan Cheese Crackers Recipe Video
Super easy 2 ingredient best Parmesan cheese crackers. Gluten free, grain free, keto friendly, no sugar.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the 2 ingredients in a Food Processor and pulse several times to combine.
- Take the dough out of the food processor and form a big ball with your hands to. The dough generally comes out fine and forms well. *You may need to add a little bit of water (just a few drops) if your dough is not well formed.
- Roll out dough on top of Parchment Paper. You don’t want it too thin because the crackers could break easily.
- Cut in fun shapes with your favorite cookie cutters or if you don’t have any, just cut in little squares with a knife. I made mine with little holes just for decoration. Place them on a baking sheet on top of parchment paper. They don’t stick so no need to use oil or butter.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Mine came out just perfect in 10 minutes.
- Enjoy them while they last.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy, baking, cheese crackers, gluten free, keto
If you are interested, please check out my recipes for easy to make, healthy, and homemade family meals. I am not a chef or have many years of experience cooking, so most of my recipes are very easy to prepare.
This post contains affiliate links. The products linked are the products I use and recommend. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but Creative Healthy Family will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Last update on 2020-05-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API