Delicious and super easy to make healthy brownies you will absolutely enjoy. Healthy treat made with sweet potatoes.
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- ½ cup smooth nut butter of choice (either almond or cashew butter)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- *optional 1/4 cup chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- On the stove, melt nut butter with maple syrup.
- In a large bowl add the mashed sweet potato, melted nut butter and maple syrup, and cocoa powder and mix well.
- If you like add some chocolate chips *optional
- Pour mixture into greased pan or mold and bake for 18-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before taking out of the mold or pan.
- These brownies are best when cooled completely.
- You can store them in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
- Category: Snack Treats
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sweet potato, brownies, healthy treat