Amazing salad recipe made with delicious shaved Brussels Sprouts. Easy to make, healthy, and perfect for lunch or as a side dish for dinner.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 3/4 cup walnuts or pecans chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey or use maple syrup
- Wash Brussels sprouts well first. Then cut each one into very thin slices using a sharp knife or slicer.
- Toss in a bowl and separate layers. It should look like a slaw.
- Add the toppings and mix well.
- For the dressing: in a measuring cup add orange juice, vinegar, oil and honey or maple syrup. Mix well and pour over salad right before serving.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: salad, brussels sprouts, slaw, easy, healthy