Asian style family meal ready in 30 minutes.
- 1 pound ground veal
- 1 pound (one large bag) fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoons grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season your ground veal and make little meatballs. Set aside.
- Rinse and cut the ends of the green beans. Steam or boil for about 5-7 minutes. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix the coconut aminos, ginger, garlic, sesame oil and honey. Add a little salt and pepper to taste.
- In a casserole baking dish place the meatballs, the green beans and the sauce. Mix everything together. If you want more sauce just add a little more coconut aminos and honey.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Asian